1. The Swiss law on data protection is the legal basis of this declaration on data protection.
2. When you visit this website, place an order, subscribe for the newsletter, ask us a question or participate in a contest or survey on this website, we ask you to submit, among other things, your name, address, bank and/or payment details. Melsfit will use these data for the following purposes:
- to provide and invoice our services;
- to process your order and to inform you on its progress;
- to provide you with information on Melsfit’s organisation, products and activities;
- to provide information to third parties if this is necessary for them to be able to perform their work for Melsfit or by virtue of any legal obligations;
- to answer any questions you may have.
Also we record information (among other things the IP address used) for composing user statistics and for securing the website.
3. Subject to any legal obligations to retain data obtained, any interested party may, in accordance with the Federal Law of 19 June 1992 on Data Protection, to disclosure by mail regarding the data by sending a written and signed request to Melsfit. If such data is not updated or are inaccurate or incomplete, the applicant may request Melsfit to amend the personal data. It may also at any time ask him to remove them.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- YouTube: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
5. Melsfit ensures an appropriate degree and method of securing personal data. Therefore, Melsfit aims at having data transmitted safely between your computer and our server. Melsfit has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of illegal processing.
7. This Statement of data protection is likely to be updated, amended, supplemented or revised in another way from time to time by us in our sole discretion and without notice, so that the personal data entered in an earlier time by yourself can be modified by us from an entirely different way. We recommend that you regularly check our privacy statement data has been updated.